Chocolate Peppermint Bark
Make this delectable 2-Ingredients Chocolate Peppermint Bark, that is so impressive and easy to make. Make it for the holiday gatherings, festive snacking or as a holiday gifts for your loved ones!!
- 12 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup peppermint candy, around 15-20 soft peppermint candy
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract (optional)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT BARK
- Line a cookie sheet with a parchment paper.
- Add the peppermint into a Ziploc bag. Using a rolling pin, crush the mints to a course texture. Keep all the crushed candy aside.
- Next, add 2 cups of water in the inner pot of Instant Pot. Now place a bowl on top of the Instant Pot.
- Turn ON Instant Pot on saute mode (more). Add the chocolate chips to a bowl. Whisk until all the chocolate has melted, it will take around 4-5 minutes. Turn off Instant Pot. Stir in peppermint extract and half the crushed candy.
- Pour this melted chocolate mixture onto a parchment paper, and spread it in an even layer using a spatula.
- Sprinkle all the remaining crushed mints evenly onto the top of the layered chocolate. Using a spatula, gently press down the mints so that it sticks to the chocolate.
- Set the cookie sheet aside for an hour or until chocolate has completely set. Remove the parchment paper, and break the chocolate bark into big or small pieces as desired.
- Store it in an air-tight container refrigerated. Treat to be devoured!
- You can use broken candy canes or soft peppermints for this recipe.
- You can use milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate or even a combination of chocolate for a double layer bark. Please refer post earlier for details.
- Do not crush the candy into a powder foam, just into small pieces.
- VARIATIONS TO THIS CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT BARK - please refer to the post earlier for details.